How to Apply for Graduation 2022-2023
Spring 2023 graduation application will be open on 9/1/2023 and the priority application deadline is 10/21/2023. After that you can still apply but will need to pay the additional $5 late fee.
You can still apply for Fall 2022 Graduation until December 9, 2022 with an additional late fee.
You can still apply for Summer 2022 Graduation until August 5, 2022 with an additional $5 late fee.
- Learn how to access your Degree Progress Report.
- We recommend you to meet with a GE advisor from the COSE Student Success Center to go through your DPR.
- It is mandatory to meet with a major faculty advisor to go through your DPR and PSY Major Roadmap and he or she will sign you off by sending us back a confirmation email.
- Click on “Apply for Graduation” through your Student Center.
- When you final grades are out, the Registrar’s office will evaluate your degree.
If you have any additional questions about graduation or if you need to change a term for a previous graduation application, email email@example.com.