How to Reserve a Psych Department Controlled EP Room
Send Megan (firstname.lastname@example.org) an email with the following info at least a week in advance:
- *Which Room?
- **What the reservation is for
- Day of the Week for reservation
- Time duration (Example: “from 3pm -5pm”)
- Frequency (Is this a one-time request or for the whole semester?)
Sample Request: Can I get EP 216 for Mondays from 2:30-4:30? I’d like to use it for the semester for my lab meetings?
- *The department owns the following rooms:
- EP 125 – Computer lab
- EP 207 – Computer lab
- EP 216
- EP 304
- EP 304A
- EP 503
- **If request is for a class, ask Chair when it is time to build the class schedule if you can hold it in that particular room. If the request is for other reasons (office hours, events, etc.), you will need to wait until the class schedule is live for students before submitting your request.