How to Request an AR-Controlled Room
- Before you begin, you'll want to look at the Room Inventory by Building pdf. It logs all the rooms owned by the university and has important details such as room capacity and the kind of AV equipment held in that room.
- When you find a room you would like to use, email COSE at email@example.com, making sure to submit your request at least 2 weeks before the event date.
- Include the following information in your request:
- Your name
- SFSU email
- Event Title
- When the event will be held (starting date and time & end date and time)
- If this is a recurring event, what day of the week this event will be held
- The capacity you will need
- If you need enhanced AV equipment
- Preferred building
Important Information to Keep in Mind
The blackout dates when no event can be submitted for scheduling are:
- the first two weeks of instruction
- finals week
- when campus is closed
Rooms can be reserved 8am-10pm Monday through Sunday outside of the blackout dates.