How to Apply for Graduation 2023-2024
Fall 2023 graduation application will be open on 3/1/2023 and the priority application deadline is 4/1/2023. After that you can still apply but will need to pay the additional $5 late fee.
Summer 2024 graduation application will be open on 2/1/2024 and the priority application deadline is 3/1/2024.
Spring 2024 graduation application will be open 9/1/2023 and the priority application deadline is until 10/20/2023.
To have your name and degree included in the University's annual commencement ceremony program, you must apply by April 1st of each year.
- Learn how to access your Degree Progress Report.
- We recommend you to meet with a GE advisor from the Undergraduate Advising Center (UAC) to go through your DPR.
- We recommend that you meet with a major faculty advisor to go through your DPR and PSY Major Roadmap, but it is not required. Many students have success using Degree Planner to confirm they are ready for graduation.
- Click on “Apply for Graduation” through your Student Center.
- When your final grades are out, the Registrar’s office will evaluate your degree.
If you have any additional questions about graduation or if you need to change a term for a previous graduation application, email firstname.lastname@example.org.